Lemme tell u all something abut myself now. At least u all need to know me before u knw my life, n m telling u, u gonna know the deepest and darkest secrets of me, may be ure not even interested but still who cares…I feel like saying it and that is what I am doing…like it don’t like it, read it close it, totally upto u.
when I was a small kid I totally had no confidence, I felt too akward everywhere, felt like I was kinda looser…well not exactly loser but u can say that…………..but as time went by and I reached my adolosence then slowly I start gaining confidence and start knowing that I have something in me…u know those quality shit and all…yea' even I start feeling that I had some quality inside me n bla..bla..bla…but the thing that I always had inside me was I was good looking….i still feel that I am too good looking…..yes! I feel it n m quiet sure that I am a very good lookin guy…..well u can call it my overconfidence but that is what I have been feeling since long long time and now no matter what anyone says no1 will be able to change the way I think. Here in this blog m gonna write all of my those stories which I never have told anyone else for I never had confidence with ppl arund me….in fact I don’t trust anyone seriously, noone may be its because you see ppl what u are not what they are! I seriously don’t trust noone, that might be another reason I have not told my true feelings to anyone….well if I was writing this in a paper I would have already torn it…………….m not sure why at this moment I feel like writing such stuffs but even thought m pusing myself to write may be boredom, may be lonliness , but no matter what it is m jus thinkn about givin it a try who cares……
No comments:
Post a Comment